Now you're thinking, but hey there's this and that that also does series and it works. And yes, you might be right, to some extent. But heres a few key ingredients the counterparts don't have!
- - Failed download handling
- Full Torrent support (not just download, but also manages your torrents)
- Proven stable (and MANAGABLE) code base, utilizing Tornado
- ACTIVE contributions and devs
- Maintainer who actually merges in new features from external devs (if found useful/works)
Now to the main point of this post - I'm looking for developers to help out with this, getting it up and running. Ruud has said that he won't do it (due to lack of time), but I'm sure that he'll help out with some consult input if we asking him nicely.
If I get traction for this, and a few joins up I'll have talk with Ruud on what would be the best practice to proceed