made for tv movies

Get help with Couchpotato
xakaron

made for tv movies

Postby xakaron » 07 Dec 2017 17:09

Hi,

I'm using couchpotato with NZB.SU for my searcher. Normal movies are working fine, but if i try to add a made for tv movie, such as the various Hallmark movies, they don't seem to download, even though i can add them to my wanted list and they show up in the title search on couchpotato, they just don't download. As an example, i've added Marry me at Christmas to my wanted list. It shows up in my wanted movies, picture and everything, but no download, even though it shows up at nzb.su, Marry Me at Christmas 2017 Hallmark HDTV x264 Poke-xpost I'm thinking it's because it's categorized as TV and not Movie, but i don't know how to fix that if that's the issue. I've included the logs from CP searching for the movie.

58:55
INFO
[hpotato.core.plugins.base] Opening url: get https://api.couchpota.to/info/tt6791000/, data: []
12-07 10:58:55
INFO
[hpotato.core.plugins.base] Opening url: get https://api.couchpota.to/eta/tt6791000/, data: []
INFO
[core.media.movie.searcher] Search for Marry Me at Christmas in 720p ignoring ETA
INFO
[core.media.movie.searcher] Search for Marry Me at Christmas in 1080p ignoring ETA
INFO
[core.media.movie.searcher] Search for Marry Me at Christmas in BR-Rip ignoring ETA
INFO
[core.media.movie.searcher] Search for Marry Me at Christmas in DVD-Rip ignoring ETA
ERROR
[ couchpotato.core.event] Error in event "quality.single", that wasn't caught: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\xakaron\AppData\Roaming\CouchPotato\application\CouchPotato-3.0.1.win32\couchpotato\core\event.py", line 15, in runHandler
File "C:\Users\xakaron\AppData\Roaming\CouchPotato\application\CouchPotato-3.0.1.win32\couchpotato\core\plugins\quality\main.py", line 115, in single
File "C:\Users\xakaron\AppData\Roaming\CouchPotato\application\CouchPotato-3.0.1.win32\libs\CodernityDB\database_super_thread_safe.py", line 43, in _inner
File "C:\Users\xakaron\AppData\Roaming\CouchPotato\application\CouchPotato-3.0.1.win32\libs\CodernityDB\database.py", line 944, in get
RecordNotFound: Not found
encoding=cp1252 debug=False args=['--quiet'] app_dir=C:\Users\xakaron\AppData\Roaming\CouchPotato\application\CouchPotato-3.0.1.win32 data_dir=C:\Users\xakaron\AppData\Roaming\CouchPotato desktop=<__main__.CouchPotatoApp; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'wxPyApp *' at 0x3641430> > options=Namespace(config_file='C:\\Users\\xakaron\\AppData\\Roaming\\CouchPotato\\settings.conf', console_log=False, daemon=False, data_dir=None, debug=False, pid_file='C:\\Users\\xakaron\\AppData\\Roaming\\CouchPotato\\couchpotato.pid', quiet=True)
ERROR
[ couchpotato.core.event] Error in event "movie.searcher.single", that wasn't caught: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\xakaron\AppData\Roaming\CouchPotato\application\CouchPotato-3.0.1.win32\couchpotato\core\event.py", line 15, in runHandler
File "C:\Users\xakaron\AppData\Roaming\CouchPotato\application\CouchPotato-3.0.1.win32\couchpotato\core\media\movie\searcher.py", line 200, in single
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
encoding=cp1252 debug=False args=['--quiet'] app_dir=C:\Users\xakaron\AppData\Roaming\CouchPotato\application\CouchPotato-3.0.1.win32 data_dir=C:\Users\xakaron\AppData\Roaming\CouchPotato desktop=<__main__.CouchPotatoApp; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'wxPyApp *' at 0x3641430> > options=Namespace(config_file='C:\\Users\\xakaron\\AppData\\Roaming\\CouchPotato\\settings.conf', console_log=False, daemon=False, data_dir=None, debug=False, pid_file='C:\\Users\\xakaron\\AppData\\Roaming\\CouchPotato\\couchpotato.pid', quiet=True)

Return to “Support”