scanner.py issue - deletes downloads

Get help with Couchpotato
gaetan19

scanner.py issue - deletes downloads

Postby gaetan19 » 11 Sep 2017 17:19

Hello,

I've been experiencing an issue over the past few months.

When CouchPotato is automatically snatching movies, the renamer process seems to stop at the scanner with an error, then the downloaded folder disappears.

Basically the process is:
1. CP snatches a movie and send notification
2. Transmission finishes downloading
3. CP picks up the finished download, then initiates renamer.
4. Rename reaches these errors then there is no more mention of the download, the renamer or scanner for this movie after this point.

Some additional info:
In the settings I have configure the renamer as COPY, and the "Cleanup leftover files after successful rename." is unchecked. So I don't see why the folder is deleted.

### Information:
Movie(s) I have this with: I've had this issue with various movies, most recently with Wonder Woman and today with Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales.
Quality of the movie being searched: 1080p
Providers I use: Rarbg
Version of CouchPotato: git:(CouchPotato:CouchPotatoServer master) 0a97ed5a (2017-06-26 13:29:35)
Running on: LimeTech Unraid Docker container (linuxserver version)

### Logs: here are the two logs that show before the movie folder dissappears
```
09-11 16:34:52 DEBUG [tato.core.plugins.scanner] Failed parsing /downloads/complete/Pirates.of.the.Caribbean.Dead.Men.Tell.No.Tales.2017.1080p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[rarbg]/Pirates.of.the.Caribbean.Dead.Men.Tell.No.Tales.2017.1080p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE.mkv
```
```
09-11 16:34:52 ERROR [ couchpotato.core.event] Error in event "scanner.scan", that wasn't caught: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/event.py", line 15, in runHandler
return handler(*args, **kwargs)
File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/scanner.py", line 392, in scan
group['meta_data'] = self.getMetaData(group, folder = folder, release_download = release_download)
File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/scanner.py", line 474, in getMetaData
data['size'] = data.get('size', 0) + self.getFileSize(cur_file)
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'int' and 'NoneType'
encoding=UTF-8 debug=True args=['--config_file=/config/config.ini', '--data_dir=/config/data'] app_dir=/app/couchpotato data_dir=/config/data desktop=None options=Namespace(config_file='/config/config.ini', console_log=False, daemon=False, data_dir='/config/data', debug=False, pid_file='/config/data/couchpotato.pid', quiet=False)
```

Thanks in advance for your time :)

Return to “Support”