Couch Potato Qbittorrent

Get help with Couchpotato
majorpayne

Couch Potato Qbittorrent

Postby majorpayne » 03 Apr 2018 05:50

I'm having a issue with Couchpotato will work one moment with Qbittorrent (Yes i have the username and password correct) and then the next the connection fails. The error i get is the following.

04-02 20:41:46 ERROR
[ couchpotato.api] Failed doing api request "download.qbittorrent.test": Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/couchpotato/couchpotato/api.py", line 36, in run_handler res = api[route](**kwargs) File "/opt/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/_base/downloader/main.py", line 179, in _test t = self.test() File "/opt/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/downloaders/qbittorrent_.py", line 46, in test return self.connect() File "/opt/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/downloaders/qbittorrent_.py", line 30, in connect self.qb.logout() File "/opt/couchpotato/libs/qbittorrent/client.py", line 108, in logout response = self._get('logout') File "/opt/couchpotato/libs/qbittorrent/client.py", line 34, in _get return self._request(endpoint, 'get', **kwargs) File "/opt/couchpotato/libs/qbittorrent/client.py", line 62, in _request raise LoginRequired LoginRequired: Please login first.

Return to “Support”