NZBtoCouchpotato

Most commonly asked questions will have thire awnsers here, please search before asking!
nnbak

NZBtoCouchpotato

Postby nnbak » 05 Sep 2015 08:00

I just did a fresh install of Couchpotato and SabNZBD on my Qnap, but cannot get the post script to work.

Log below:

Stage Script
Exception TypeError: "'NoneType' object is not callable" in <bound method PosixProcess.__del__ of <core.nzbToMediaUtil.PosixProcess instance at 0x1...

Output from user script "nzbToCouchPotato.py" (Exit code = 255):
[16:15:08] [ERROR]::MAIN: Unable to migrate config file /share/MD0_DATA/Download/nzbToMedia/autoProcessMedia.cfg, exiting ...
Exception TypeError: "'NoneType' object is not callable" in <bound method PosixProcess.__del__ of <core.nzbToMediaUtil.PosixProcess instance at 0x1f91058>> ignored

Any ideas?

clinton.hall

Re: NZBtoCouchpotato

Postby clinton.hall » 07 Sep 2015 13:31

something in your autoProcessMedia.cfg is corrupt... some non-asci characters, or bad formatting.
What did you use to edit the .cfg?

nnbak

Postby nnbak » 08 Sep 2015 18:09

At first I did not edit anything and the error started anyway. Since I tried to edit with TextEdit on Mac.
Should it work OTB without any manual editing as long as setup is correct in couchpotato and sabnzbd?

clinton.hall

Postby clinton.hall » 13 Sep 2015 12:59

No It does not work OTB.
You need to copy autoProcessMedia.cfg.spec to autoProcessMedia.cfg, and then it should "run" but nothing will process until you the the needed host, port, api etc for CouchPotato.

The key here is that both autoProcessMedia.cfg.spec and autoProcessMedia.cfg need to exist.

Return to “FAQ”