Torrents and the law

Topics related to Couchpotato and its features
mmarkantony

Re: Torrents and the law

Postby mmarkantony » 01 Mar 2018 06:47

I recommend you to use ipvanish for torrenting because it won't keeps logs and speed was awesome

DonaldS

Postby DonaldS » 27 Mar 2018 09:15

iamjenny wrote:Most of countries don't allow torrent and if a user downloads torrent without using VPN, he/she gets caught by ISPs. If a user is using VPN for torrent e.g. PureVPN, all of his/her internet activities become anonymous. So, use a VPN while downloading torrents and stay safe.

Well, I slightly disagree with your point. The thing is I've used PureVPN too. But the thing is at times you are not anonymous. You keep using it and you don't realize that your IP is not protected. That is where we call IP leakage. You are connected to the VPN but it is not providing you any security. And that is why I moved to Private Internet Access and it gives me a good security. But every person has its own views. You can check other best vpn for torrenting

mak28

Postby mak28 » 26 Apr 2018 10:14

Couchpota is no doubt an amazing movie download utlitity.
Last edited by mak28 on 26 Jul 2018 18:24, edited 1 time in total.

tyronejson

Postby tyronejson » 27 Apr 2018 11:28

Cacked wrote:Why not? You can use the best Torrent VPN with CouchPotato to download torrents safely and anonymously.

i'm using ikev2 protocol for that. i believe that's the most anonymity-friendly option for couch potato?

thomasrucker

Postby thomasrucker » 31 May 2018 15:18

DonaldS wrote:
iamjenny wrote:Most of countries don't allow torrent and if a user downloads torrent without using VPN, he/she gets caught by ISPs. If a user is using VPN for torrent e.g. PureVPN, all of his/her internet activities become anonymous. So, use a VPN while downloading torrents and stay safe.

Well, I slightly disagree with your point. The thing is I've used PureVPN too. But the thing is at times you are not anonymous. You keep using it and you don't realize that your IP is not protected. That is where we call IP leakage. You are connected to the VPN but it is not providing you any security. And that is why I moved to Private Internet Access and it gives me a good security. But every person has its own views. You can check other best vpn for torrenting

Good point. I'm also using PIA for my business, even for torrents. and PIA is also rated as the number 1 at the best VPN for torrent download along with purevpn and ironsocket.

samdecruze

Postby samdecruze » 25 Jul 2018 16:09

sandyroberts wrote:Torrent and other P2P file sharing networks are blocked and declared illegal in many developed regions laws like UK, USA, Australia, and Canada because of breach of copyright issues and piracy laws. A torrent vpn not only allows you the access to torrent and P2P file sharing, but a safe, secure, and anonymous access to your favorite mode of downloading and uploading thousands of files- torrent and P2P file sharing.

This is the very helpful information.

samdecruze

Postby samdecruze » 11 Aug 2018 19:36

Here are some Best TorrentHound Alternatives in 2018.

trisheva90

Postby trisheva90 » 20 Aug 2018 14:31

I preferably use Ivacy VPN for multi-purpose but in your case where your primary focus is to download Torrents, it works best and enables a highly secure encryption. To buy Ivacy VPN, visit their site and avail a 54% discount on their annual plan too.

austin54

Postby austin54 » 31 Aug 2018 12:54

Personally, I use Purevpn for torrenting and it works great with it. Specially when I want to access the websites like kickass torrents and other sites which are not safe to use without using a virtual private network in my region.

Return to “General Discussion”