Using Deluge with CouchPotato

So you made CouchPotato even more awsome?
Rockapella

Postby Rockapella » 11 Dec 2016 03:58

Hello all,

I am fairly new to this forum and I figured this was the best place to post this question. I am attempting to use deluge daemon aka 'deluged' to automatically download movies (I don't want to use regular deluge). When I add deluged to CouchPotato and test the connection it fails and I have no idea where the log is at that it is referring to look at. I tested deluged with Sonarr and it works perfectly. Ive tried using both my web-ui host and the default host, none of them work. I assume this is a host issue, but I dont understand why it works through Sonarr and not CouchPotato. Thanks for your help in advance.

clinton.hall

Re: Using Deluge with CouchPotato

Postby clinton.hall » 12 Dec 2016 01:17

what do the logs show when you test the connection?

Shnoobins

Postby Shnoobins » 17 Dec 2016 04:27

I think he said he didn't know what logs to look at.

I am having the same issue, and have tried both the 8112 and 58846 port as listed. Both respond in the same manner: "Connection failed. Check logs for details."

I am not sure of the logs referred to here, but the logs that I am seeing when I look at CouchPotato.log located along with the couchpotato app files, I dont see any logs indicating any success or failure regarding the connection to Deluge. Just normal logging regarding movies being added/moved/etc. The timestamps are older than the tests I was running for the connection.

There are no other logs in the file (other than CouchPotato.log.1 - CouchPotato.log.10, which are older). There is an error.log, which has nothing in it.

Is there another place I can look?

clinton.hall

Postby clinton.hall » 17 Dec 2016 08:48

in the couchpotato web browser, click bottom left to expand the menu and then select logs.

Shnoobins

Postby Shnoobins » 20 Dec 2016 00:07

Looked at those logs, which were the same I was seeing before, but it was as if it was not even attempting to reach deluge. There were no log messages about deluge or any connectivity being generated.

However, my couchpotato is running on CentOS 7 as a VM on an ESX server. I spun up a new VM to test with, and install CP on it, and it worked just fine. I would imagine a simple uninstall and reinstall would fix it for OP.

AaronMop

Postby AaronMop » 15 Sep 2017 17:09

Then I might be missing something. I have set it up as described. Could you provide me the steps the way you are using it?
I was advised forex trading system for profitable investments

Return to “External Tools”